A. Entry Requirements
- All visitors to Philippines must have valid travel document (e.g. passport). Minimum validity is 6 months from date of travel.
- A confirmed return air ticket is required.
- Visa processing time varies. If visa is required, it is recommended that you start the process early.
B. Visa Free Countries
Passport holders from the following countries who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports are valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.
|Angola||El Salvador||Luxembourg||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Equatorial Guinea||Madagascar||Samoa|
|Australia||Estonia||Malaysia||Sao Tome and Principe|
|Cameroon||Hungary||New Zealand||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Central African Republic||Ireland||Norway||Turkmenistan|
|Colombia||Jamaica||Panama||United Arab Emirates|
|Comoros||Japan||Papua New Guinea||United Kingdom of
Great Britain and
|Congo||Kazakhstan||Paraguay||United Republic of Tanzania|
|Costa Rica||Kenya||Peru||United States of America|
|Czech Republic||Lao People’s Democratic Republic||Republic of Korea||Vatican|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo||Latvia||Romania||Venezuela|
|Dominica||Liechtenstein||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Zimbabwe|
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding fourteen (14) days:
- Holders of Hong Kong Special Administrative (SAR) passports.
- Holders of Macau Special Administrative Region (SAR) passports.
The following are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay not exceeding seven (7) days:
- Holders of Macau-Portuguese passports
- Holders of Hong Kong British passports
C. Visa Upon Arrival
Other nationals from non-visa free countries may require the Visa Upon Arrival (VUA) – Single Entry Pro-Investment. The VUA entitles the holder to a single entry 30-day period of authorized stay as a visitor. Delegates, participants and speakers in international conventions may apply for such a visa.
For more information on VUA, please see here.
D. Invitation Letter for Visa General Administrative Purpose
A general invitation letter can be issued by the conference secretariat. However, please note that the conference secretariat cannot act as a guarantor.
Click here to obtain your invitation letter: http://www.meetmatt-svr2.info/visaletter
Please note that you will be required to furnish the personal particulars below, for the invitation letter to be generated.
Name & Title (i.e. Dr/Prof/Mr/Ms)
E. Temporary Visitor’s Visa Application at Philippine Embassies or Consulates
Other nationals from non-visa free countries may obtain their tourist visa from the Philippine embassy or consulate located in their home country prior to their visit.
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months
- Visa application forms (filled out)
- Two (2) recent passport photos
- Proof of bona fide status as tourist or businessman
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Payment of visa fees
Last updated: 19 Feb 2017
Information from: http://www.dfa.gov.ph/list-of-countries-for-21-day-visa